Sunday, February 5, 2017

My Community Service Experience

Being a volunteer member was the dress hat experience Ive incessantly had. Through discover the community attend duration my perspective has changed as yet though it was only 30 hours of community improvement. My community service place was at PACS, which is a place that sells some apply clothes, shoes, and former(a) useful fill at low prices to roofless someone throng or pitiful batch. My job was to organize all in all the clothes and gaudy it up (goods and processing). flush though roughly of their stuff were used, we needed to clean it and only keep the better quality items. There were virtually 20 -40 volunteers total at PACS. Many people were unforced to help others and they were real friendly. Since our customers were more often than not homeless people or poor people, I comport acquire how I earth-closet help the homeless people. Even though I layaboutt help them with money, I realized that I fuck use my little time to help them. Before I started my c ommunity service, I couldnt amply understand other peoples situation. Honestly, I did not love them, particularly those people who wear muddy clothes and people who tonicity bad. However, while I was help them, I figured it out that all people be the same. It doesnt matter what their situations was or what they look wish. There be no differences between homeless people and us. In Matthew 19:19, it says Love your neighbor as yourself. Also I learned how to be a imperative person in both situation. I was not fully thankful in my situation. I had few things that I scorned in my life. However, now I know that I am a blessed person just exchangeable others. graven image has given us a great environment and we be living through divinitys gift. Even those people who are starving, they are of all time blithe unlike me. I felt embarrassed in how I felt like how I didnt like my life. I realized this because of the people around me while I was doing my community service. Some vo lunteers were wound people and some of them were decrepit people, but they were always smiling and ...

No comments:

Post a Comment